Orchestra consists of a main shell including an SDK with services that allows developers to communicate with the shell. Developers can write their own modules which implement the actual functionality of their application.
These modules can communicate with the shell, but also with each other through the services that are offered out of the box.
Benefits to users of Orchestra
– Framework developed with best practices in mind which will allow you to deploy robust applications
– Allows you to focus on the business logic so you application will be completed a lot sooner
– Built on Catel and all that goes with it giving you a head start on your project
– Nuget packages released regulary
– Visual Studio templates to get started quickly
– Open source (MS-PL license), so you are free to use it in commercial applications
For more information, please go to https://github.com/Orcomp/Orchestra