Released Catel 5.12.4
We are happy to announce that we have released Catel 5.12.4. As always, we recommend to update your apps and libraries to this new version as soon as possible. The new version can be retrieved via NuGet.
This is a hotfix release, focusing on improvements and bug fixes only. Main development is currently done for Catel 6.x.
We have thoroughly tested the beta versions on our own code-bases and contacted paying customers about the important changes we made. Want to receive updates as well? Make sure to support Catel on Open Collective.
- #1557 Check whether DialogResult can be set when closing a window initiated from a view model
- #1551 Potential enumeration failure when using LanguageService.GetString
- #1550 Deadlock in ExpressionTreeObjectAdapter.GetMemberValue
- #1561 Add support for .NET Core 3.1
- #1559 Validate view model to model mappings once per view model type instead of every instance
- #1555 Refactor SelectDirectoryService to work with a context instead of member values
- #1554 Refactor OpenFileService and SaveFileService to work with a context instead of member values
- #1545 UIVisualizerService attempts to create window on non-UI thread